Port Canaveral to Kennedy Space Center (KSC)

Mike_DeA

if you have the UBER app on your phone you can get a NOW price by entering HERE to THERE .... don't confirm to BUY it ....

your actual price may be different but IME not by much

{IME it is stupid expensive ... but options are few in PC ... no public transport to get there}

Edited by Capt_BJ

20 minutes ago, TruckerDave said:

and the really  sad part is you can just about see the space center form the port.  It's really not that far.  I was there in Nov for the Space coast half marathon and didn't realize how close everything was/is. 

Did you run there? :classic_tongue:

1 minute ago, Mike_DeA said:

Did you run there? :classic_tongue:

haha.  After 13.1 miles all I wanted was to sit by the pool with a cold beer.   But, they have 2 courses and the "north" course does boast that you get to see the space center on the run....I did the south course as it has a longer time limit and the folks that live along the course give you free food and beverages while you are running.  Nothing like a shot of whiskey at 7am 😬

52 minutes ago, TruckerDave said:

haha.  After 13.1 miles all I wanted was to sit by the pool with a cold beer.   But, they have 2 courses and the "north" course does boast that you get to see the space center on the run....I did the south course as it has a longer time limit and the folks that live along the course give you free food and beverages while you are running.  Nothing like a shot of whiskey at 7am 😬

Haha, sounds like a good time!