Haven question — beverages / snacks in lounge or something?

perditax

I’m considering booking a Haven trip on Breakaway after many solo Studio cruises. But after doing suite and concierge stays on other ships/hotels, I had a quick question:

Is there some place for Haven guests where I can always go and get a cup of tea, some water (from a dispenser) and snacks? I’m coming to terms with the fact that the “free at sea” stuff is no longer for free for Haven, and that bottled water and sodas aren’t included, but that got me wondering if I don’t even get the same perks as a solo cruiser (the aforementioned tea/coffee/cookies type setup available all day).

I don’t mean the coffee maker in the room, or the Haven restaurant, I mean a lounge or something I can visit at my convenience. (As on Disney, newer Princess ships, etc).

Thanks in advance.

They have items out during the day by the Haven pool.  Lemon water, M&Ms.  Some small cakes, but those were put away later in the day.  I think before dinner if  I recall.  

That bein said, you can order room service 24 hours.  We would quite often order from O'Sheehans.  Your butler or the night butler will bring it to you.

3 minutes ago, keep on cruisin said:

They have items out during the day by the Haven pool.  Lemon water, M&Ms.  Some small cakes, but those were put away later in the day.  I think before dinner if  I recall.  

That bein said, you can order room service 24 hours.  We would quite often order from O'Sheehans.  Your butler or the night butler will bring it to you.

Thanks. Not what I hoped to hear (solo studio has the fancy coffee, fruit, water, OJ, teas, baked goods, etc, basically all day).

Does Haven pay for room service now?

I just got off the Breakaway a couple weeks ago. We were in the Haven Deluxe Owner's Suite, which was awesome. Food was NEVER a problem. In addition to there being snacks in the Courtyard area, the butler (Stefan, who was amazing) delivered daily amenities to the room, like tea sandwiches, M&Ms, cookies, and pretzel bread. He asked us what we liked on the first day, and always made sure we were stocked. 

I just posted a short video tour today of the Haven on the Breakaway, in case you'd like to check it out -- it shows (briefly) the snack setup in the courtyard:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, perditax said:

Thanks. Not what I hoped to hear (solo studio has the fancy coffee, fruit, water, OJ, teas, baked goods, etc, basically all day).

Does Haven pay for room service now?

No, guests in the Haven do not pay for room service. 🙂

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, ARCJCM Travel Videos said:

I just got off the Breakaway a couple weeks ago. We were in the Haven Deluxe Owner's Suite, which was awesome. Food was NEVER a problem. In addition to there being snacks in the Courtyard area, the butler (Stefan, who was amazing) delivered daily amenities to the room, like tea sandwiches, M&Ms, cookies, and pretzel bread. He asked us what we liked on the first day, and always made sure we were stocked. 

I just posted a short video tour today of the Haven on the Breakaway, in case you'd like to check it out -- it shows (briefly) the snack setup in the courtyard:

Are water/tea/coffee available in the courtyard?

Yes -- spa water/tea/coffee are available in the courtyard. But you can also just straight to the Haven bar in the lounge adjacent to the courtyard and get any beverage you'd like! You'll also have a Nespresso coffee machine in your suite. Lots of options in the Haven.

We really had a great trip and have no hesitation in recommending the Haven on the Breakaway. In fact, we booked the same cabin again (16102) for the June 23 sailing. Can't wait!