ice wine

emmylou

It's Late Harvest by Errazuriz - Sauvignon Blanc If I remember correctly it was listed under desert wine's on the wine list.

from the label on the front "from late picked grapes specially selected for ripeness and balance to give sweetness and intensity."

Vintage on our bottle is 2003

We had this in the wine tasting onboard the Coral in October 05 it is WONDERFUL = not quite ice wine but very close to it for much less money

we paid 17.00 but I believe we did get a 5.00 discount for having taken the wine tasting class. It was the less expensive wine tasting class that we took.

Highly recommend this - we learned a great deal from the wine steward's on the Coral. I had taken the wine tasting's a few year's ago and didn't learn as much as I did this time around - not sure if it is the people on board the Coral or Princess ships???

Give this a try IF you can't find your ice wine.

We to LOVE Ice Wine.

If you are flying into Vancouver there is a BC liquor store on the international arrivals level (so no need to head to Gas Town if you have the time).

I've found that BC Ice Wine is cheaper at the liquor store than trying to buy it duty free at YVR.

Archived