Park and Cruise hotels in Miami

speedyt

Has anyone had any experience with this in Miami? This will be my first trip to Miami as we will be driving down the day before our cruise. I have looked at a few places but was wondering if anyone on here had any experiences. Thanks for your help!

Sometimes the downtown Hampton inn Mary Brickell will offer cruise parking deals.  Otherwise most of the hotels offering cruise parking deals will be out near the MIA airport.  Hotels in the Blue Lagoon neighborhood are often suggested ( Homewood Suites, Hampton, etc.).  Two others to check are Embassy Suites MIA and La Quinta East.

Parking at POM is covered, convenient and secure.  Parking at a hotel or off site will not be covered, as convenient and less secure.  You might consider staying cheaper outside of South FL and parking at the port.  West Palm is under a 2 hour drive from the port and with an early start even Orlando is not too far.

2 minutes ago, JohninDC said:

Sometimes the downtown Hampton inn Mary Brickell will offer cruise parking deals.  Otherwise most of the hotels offering cruise parking deals will be out near the MIA airport.  Hotels in the Blue Lagoon neighborhood are often suggested ( Homewood Suites, Hampton, etc.).  Two others to check are Embassy Suites MIA and La Quinta East.

Parking at POM is covered, convenient and secure.  Parking at a hotel or off site will not be covered, as convenient and less secure.  You might consider staying cheaper outside of South FL and parking at the port.  West Palm is under a 2 hour drive from the port and with an early start even Orlando is not too far.

Thank you for the information! After researching a little more I think i will just park at port.