CLASSIC CARS TOUR - ANYONE CANCELING?

NesaA

Hi All,

Desperately trying to get three of us onto the 10AM classic cars tour so that our group can stick together in Havana. Is anyone considering changing their tour ? 

We are looking at the April 15th 10AM car tour. 

Thank you!!

Nesa

You don't give specifics (ship tour? Private Company tour? , etc.) , but  I can tell you, it will be very simple for your group to walk out of the terminal and flag down an old car for a tour.  No tour, no reservations required.

The cars are everywhere. 

If you want a specific color or model,  head over by the Theatre /  Central Park area, or some spots along the Malecon where they tend to congregate. 

DSCF0254.JPG

DSCF0266.JPG

Hello -I am looking for openings on the Carnival Paradise cruise excursion -- Classic cars tour. 10Am on April 15th, 2019. Anyone booking and considering canceling? Or does anyone know how I can get in touch with the organizers who work with Carnival and see if they have additional room for us?

Thank you!

Nesa

8 hours ago, NesaA said:

Hello -I am looking for openings on the Carnival Paradise cruise excursion -- Classic cars tour. 10Am on April 15th, 2019. Anyone booking and considering canceling? Or does anyone know how I can get in touch with the organizers who work with Carnival and see if they have additional room for us?

Thank you!

Nesa

Purchasing the old car tour through the cruise lines is a total rip off . Go online and book with either with Fer tours or goggle old car tours havana . You will get a much better tour for about 140 CUC for the car not per person.

• Like 1