Bellissima full tour

GP&LK

We were on the maiden voyage of Bellissima from Southampton - we’ve finally managed to put our ship tour together!

Hope you find it useful - any questions pls ask and I’ll do my best to answer. We were on for 8 nights so got to experience most things 🙂

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Fab thank you, we dont sail until February 2020 from Dubai , Im so excited already . Can I ask about the Top 19 sundeck do you need to pay extra for this? or can anyone use it? and the ice cream bat near the pool is this included free? 

42 minutes ago, glittergal1 said:

Fab thank you, we dont sail until February 2020 from Dubai , Im so excited already . Can I ask about the Top 19 sundeck do you need to pay extra for this? or can anyone use it? and the ice cream bat near the pool is this included free? 

The sign said Aurea and Wellness guests only. Finding a sun bed elsewhere was never an issue 🙂

Some of the drinks packages do include ice cream too I believe so you may need to look in to that a bit more depending on the package.

Worth noting the gelato bar and chocolate cafe in the Galleria were not included. Not sure if the premium package would cover?!

19 minutes ago, GP&LK said:

Worth noting the gelato bar and chocolate cafe in the Galleria were not included. Not sure if the premium package would cover?!

The Jean-Philippe franchise isn't covered in any packages.

• Like 1

I haven't sailed in YC since the introduction of the new packages (none of which incude gelato).  Whether or not MSC has grandfathered in what was included in the Deluxe package for YC guests who booked before the change, I can't say for certain.  There is too much confusion around the issue to discern what, exactly, MSC's policy is in regards  to this.  As I've said on a few occasions already, there never was an indication that YC bookings got a specific drinks package included, only that it seemed that the range included in the Deluxe was also included for YC guests - which meant they could get gelato at the 2 venues on Bellissima's sister ship, Meraviglia: the Atmosphere Ice-cream (pool) bar on deck 15 aft and the Polar bar on deck 19 aft.

It now appears that the same goes for the Premium package as it did for the Deluxe in relation to YC, so I imagine that gelato will not be included going forward.  The Jean-Philippe franchise gelato and crepes were never included for YC (except on the inaugural sailing).

Sorry I can't give you a more definitive reply.

5 hours ago, cparker01 said:

Loved your video! Now I'm thinking less about excursions and more about staying on the ship to enjoy everything you have shown in your video. Thanks for sharing we sail in May and I just excited all over again!

Glad you liked it and hope you have a fab cruise! We loved it and have now booked another MSC for 2020.

Many thanks to the wonderful video!... 🙂 Meanwhile: While I appreciate all the innovations they are inserting on those new ships, me thinks, I prefer the older ones for just "those" MSC and Italian genuine identity. Certainly the ship retains it's MSC and Italian identities... But at certain point all they seem to have been designed just with the US passengers in mind, perhaps adding worldwide kids in the mix...

TBHH: The correct way should have been: Americanise (or Germanise) the passenger experience and retain the good Italian look and feel, adding the kids friendly features where needed. The way they are going now they are just trying to please everybody... And they may very well not please anyone!... 🙂 Italian flavour with German / American quality level service would be great!... 🙂

Have nice day!... 🙂

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Hi! We are sailing on May 31 and trying to get things situated... I haven't watched your video yet because I wanted to throw my question out here quickly... How much do the "additional activities" cost?  bowing, f-1, XD cinema, etc... I see that there is a fun pass available to purchase ahead of time but I don't know if 1 pass is enough if I don't know the cost of the activities.

Also, do you have drink prices from the Bellissima?  I have seen MSC drink lists posted but wasn't sure if it's the same on every ship.

Now I'm going to watch your video!

thanks!