RCI newbie..quotes for cabins for 5

We would be new to RCI, having been on several other lines, we are usually able to check prices on each lines website, as we are often a party of 5 or 6.  On RCI they only let you quote 4 persons per cabin, yet I read they have several options for 5.  Am I missing something, or is the only to get a quote to call?  Specifically asking about the Anthem if that makes a difference.

Thx

I would recommend scouting out the floor plans for a specific room type you like before you call...many of the reps that I encountered didn't even know certain room types held 5. The Freedom class has family staterooms that are spacious and can hold up to 6...some even have separate "bedroom" areas. Again, research beforehand will show you which ones are best.

The Oasis class has "regular" staterooms that sleep 5...two in the bed, two in the fold down couch, and one on a pull down bunk. We will be staying in one next week with our little ones. Again, almost every rep we talked to would quote us the spacious oceanview which is quite pricey and said that was our only option, but when I would give them a specific room number they would be surprised to see it would work.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, petuniaflower said:

We would be new to RCI, having been on several other lines, we are usually able to check prices on each lines website, as we are often a party of 5 or 6.  On RCI they only let you quote 4 persons per cabin, yet I read they have several options for 5.  Am I missing something, or is the only to get a quote to call?  Specifically asking about the Anthem if that makes a difference.

Thx

Yes, you or a travel agent have to call.