Playa Palancar Beach Club?

kas37

Am looking for a not real crowed beach where we can visit that will offer short snorkel tours. Ive read that Playa Palancar has a dive shop that might offer a 1 to 1-1/2 hour snorkel tours?

We arrive late, 12:30 and with 6 ships in port that day we dont want to go somewhere that is packed....

can we do a short snorkel tour from there?

Will they be packed???

Is it a nice club to go to and vegitate on the beach?

We have to be back to the ship by 6 and want to shop a little also.....

any information/advise will be greatly appreciated!!!

I am looking for a not real crowed beach where we can visit that will offer short snorkel tours. I've read that Playa Palancar has a dive shop that might offer a 1 to 1-1/2 hour snorkel tours?
Yes, that is true, Dalila Divers is the on-site dive/snorkel operator.

We arrive late, 12:30 and with 6 ships in port that day we dont want to go somewhere that is packed....

can we do a short snorkel tour from there?
Yes
Will they be packed???
I would be highly surprised if they were. Playa Palancar beach club is the farthest away from town, so fewer people go there. Usually.
Is it a nice club to go to and vegitate on the beach?
Nice enough that several dive operators make it a habit of stopping there for there between dive morning break. I like it too. Maybe you'd like to see some photos. Playa Palancar Beach club Photo Gallery

We have to be back to the ship by 6 and want to shop a little also.....

any information/advise will be greatly appreciated!!!

There are lots and lots of store in town, many will offer you the best, only for you, almost FREE, today only "deal" you will find on the island. Or so they will say. If you like to bargain, the less expensive stores will be away from the water front and/or the plaza. If you don't want to bargain, Los Cinco Soles is a good place to go. It is on the water front about 5 blocks north of the Plaza. They mark their prices, have a HUGE selection of Mexican handcrafts, and take credit cards with no added fee.

Archived