LHR to Moreton in Marsh transportation

Anyone have a recommendation for a car transfer company from Heathrow to Moreton in Marsh and then from our hotel in Moreton to the Citadines Trafalgar Square London?  Some have suggested the train, but I'm concerned about having to deal with all our luggage pre cruise from the airport and then again in London if we have to change trains or go up and down stairs, etc.  I know it will be more costly but I'm hoping to make it less complicated.  I appreciate any suggestions if you've done something similar in the past.  TIA

Moreton-in-Marsh is my neck of the woods. I have never used an airport transfer company, but here is a list of recommended local taxi firms from one of our major local businesses. Look for those with addresses in Moreton, Chipping Campden or Bourton on the Hill for a very local service. 

Taxi 'firm' out here in the sticks often means just one or two drivers. I know several of the folk on this list personally, but haven't used their services, so in accordance with CC rules I won't recommend them! 

https://www.campdenbri.co.uk/training/taxiList.pdf 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Cotswold Eagle said:

Moreton-in-Marsh is my neck of the woods. I have never used an airport transfer company, but here is a list of recommended local taxi firms from one of our major local businesses. Look for those with addresses in Moreton, Chipping Campden or Bourton on the Hill for a very local service. 

Taxi 'firm' out here in the sticks often means just one or two drivers. I know several of the folk on this list personally, but haven't used their services, so in accordance with CC rules I won't recommend them! 

https://www.campdenbri.co.uk/training/taxiList.pdf 

Thank you for this link!  I will contact several to inquire and hope that someone will be willing to pick up from the airport and drop us at our hotel in Moreton-in-Marsh.  

9 hours ago, texswamper said:

Anyone have a recommendation for a car transfer company from Heathrow to Moreton in Marsh and then from our hotel in Moreton to the Citadines Trafalgar Square London?  Some have suggested the train, but I'm concerned about having to deal with all our luggage pre cruise from the airport and then again in London if we have to change trains or go up and down stairs, etc.  I know it will be more costly but I'm hoping to make it less complicated.  I appreciate any suggestions if you've done something similar in the past.  TIA

Coach (every 20 minutes) from LHR to Reading Station.  From Reading it's a direct train (once/hr) that takes just over an hour.  Reading is a modern large rail station, with elevators(called lifts in the UK) to all platforms.

From Moreton-in-Marsh back to London, again rail is direct, no changes from Moreton to Paddington Station in London in 1h40m