Medallion Net

LouiseArtichoke

I'm still a little confused re: purchased Medallion Net internet minutes.  It gives prices for 1 or more devices.  Does that mean that only 1 device can connect to the service, or can multiple devices use it, but only 1 can be connected at that time?   In other words, if my husband buys the package and I use all of my free minutes, can I use his Medallion Net purchase if he's not logged on?

The way it has worked for us is you must LOG OFF before signing in on another form factor.  For example if signed in as my hubby on his phone, it is necessary to go to logoff.com to ensure we are logged of that device.   Then we can sign onto our tablet or my phone etc.,  

The OP can use her DH's logon if he is not actively logged on.  Always use logoff.com to make sure you have signed off the internet.  The OP will have to use his logon and password to use the connection and time will be charged against his account (assuming he does not have unlimited of course).  

I think I understand.  I will have 500 minutes free because of Platinum status.  He will buy the $129 package for unlimited Medallion  Net.  If I run out of minutes and he's logged off, I can then use his Medallion net when he's logged off, right?  And thank you for the advice.  This is only our 3rd Princess Cruise and I'm technically challenged!

42 minutes ago, LouiseArtichoke said:

I think I understand.  I will have 500 minutes free because of Platinum status.  He will buy the $129 package for unlimited Medallion  Net.  If I run out of minutes and he's logged off, I can then use his Medallion net when he's logged off, right?  And thank you for the advice.  This is only our 3rd Princess Cruise and I'm technically challenged!

Right.

For 500 free minutes, I assume your cruise is 21 days or longer.