Sydney to Adelaide to Sydney Feb 2021

Hi,

My husband and I are interested in taking the 8 day cruise from Sydney to Adelaide (two days there), then Hobart and back to Sydney. The cruise is for Feb 2021.

Just wondering if anyone has tips on the best time to book - we definitely wants perks included (beverage package - yum!)?

Current balcony is $2545 and Aqua (my preference ) is $2898 ($362pppn) - seems a bit pricey to me.

also the trip would mainly be to be able to able to buy mixed cases of wine (we know we can send whole cases back from wineries but we want to buy just a couple from a lot of different ones). We the ship hold these for us?

Thanks

4 hours ago, messej01 said:

Hi,

My husband and I are interested in taking the 8 day cruise from Sydney to Adelaide (two days there), then Hobart and back to Sydney. The cruise is for Feb 2021.

Just wondering if anyone has tips on the best time to book - we definitely wants perks included (beverage package - yum!)?

Current balcony is $2545 and Aqua (my preference ) is $2898 ($362pppn) - seems a bit pricey to me.

also the trip would mainly be to be able to able to buy mixed cases of wine (we know we can send whole cases back from wineries but we want to buy just a couple from a lot of different ones). We the ship hold these for us?

Thanks

Which cruise company?

Book when you can get the cabin you want at a price you can live with, never had a problem getting price drops up to final payment.

If I wasn’t booked up I might look into that one too.

In terms of price, it can vary due to supply and demand. As mentioned book when you have a price that suits and you get the perks you want.

IMO, X is a better cruise product than the other lines cruising around Australia, and their opening offers are fairly well priced as they are also offering at least 2 perks with them. You can get Drinks, WIFI or OBC as well as the gratuities which are already included.

As for the Wine, they will hold your wine brought onboard as you go and return them on the last night.