Schedule for Music Venues on Pinnacle Vessels?

rbp3072

Happy Easter All!

My husband & I have booked a March 2020 7-day Western Caribbean on board the Nieuw Statendam to celebrate our anniversary, as well as my mother’s 70th bday that same week. I am trying to decide between the early (530?) versus late/main (8?) dining time. (Not a fan of anytime, we need structure in our lives, haha). 

I recall seeing a post where someone mentioned trying to plan their dinner schedule around the performances at the various music venues on the two Pinnacle class ships, but it didn’t go into specifics. I know that regardless of early or late, we’d be good for shows at the World Stage since they have an early & a late. But, back to the music venues.....

Can anyone provide input on their experiences with these venues as it relates to show times? We’re leaning toward requesting early, but, yea....lol. 

TIA folks. 

We were on K'dam last fall and booked that ship for Lincoln Center Stage.  The times of the 3 per day sets varies day to day, and on sea days they usually did an afternoon set plus two evening sets.  We used the Navigator app to look ahead  a day or two for when the performances were scheduled, then made our Open Dining reservations around the performance times.  Lincoln Center Stage took a day off every week, no performances; and they played for the BBC show in the World Stage (show lounge) once a week, so no performances in the Lincoln Center Stage those nights.  

I hope this helps paint the picture for you.  If I missed the mark I will try to answer specific questions.  m--

K-dam Music Walk: (This was a 10-day schedule; all times are PM - some are sea day; some are port days)

Lincoln Center Stage

12:30 or 1:00 (at sea) 4:00 - 5:00 or 5:30 or 5:45 - 6:00 or 6:30 or 6:45 or 7:00

Billboard Onboard

7:00 - 8:00 or 8:15 or 8:30 - 9:00 or 9:30 or 9:45 or 10:00 - 10:45 or 11:15 or 11:30 

B.B.King's Blues Club

8:30 or 8:45 - 9:30 or 9:45 or 10:00 - 10:45 or 11:00

Rolling Stones Rock Room

7:30 or 7:45 or 7:50 - 8:45 or 9:00 or 9:15 - 10:30 or 10:45