Kotor - how to pick?

I'll be in Kotor from 9am - 7pm.   I want to do it all!   Is there a way to do a water tour (blue cave, Lady of the Rock, Submarine base) AND get up to Lovcen?   I'm concerned w/ traffic on the serpentine and  either missing the 1/2 half of the day (if I were to do land first) or missing the ship.

Thoughts?

How do I pick?  What would you recommend I see?   They both seem so amazing and this is a once in a lifetime trip.

Here’s what I did -    I read many posts about Kotor here and on TripAdvisor. .

I ended up finding three tour companies that got good reviews and sounded great.   I emailed them with my questions, and chose one that was most helpful with planning the day.  

Since most cruise ports are only one day, there’s never enough time to see everything.  I hope you can someday return to your favorite spots.

Good luck!       Lynda 

On 4/28/2019 at 2:01 PM, LynnSD said:

Here’s what I did -    I read many posts about Kotor here and on TripAdvisor. .

I ended up finding three tour companies that got good reviews and sounded great.   I emailed them with my questions, and chose one that was most helpful with planning the day.  

Since most cruise ports are only one day, there’s never enough time to see everything.  I hope you can someday return to your favorite spots.

Good luck!       Lynda 

thanks!

Depends which month you go there. Summertime is really busy, and traffic out of Kotor can be very challenging. The time with a cruise line is usually 6-8 hours and I wouldn't recommend going to Lovcen. Even Budva could seem far away if you are traveling in summer. Lady of the Rock and the village of Perast are well worth seeing. The rest of the time you could use walking around in Kotor and the Old Town, relax after the long walk with some of the delicious local dishes. Have fun!