Stateroom and internet on Joy

Cruiser_Girl1

We booked a picture window Sail Away and I just got our cabin number 9702.  I am kind of worried for my husband regarding the motion.  Does anyone know what being at the very front of the ship is like.  Also  will the window look right out onto the ocean or will the front of the ship extend out past the window?

I was also like to know what the internet costs as I can't find it anywhere on the Norwegian site.  How well does the internet work?

We didn't take the liquor package as we would never drink that much.  Does anyone know how much the drinks are especially the fancy frozen drinks.

Thanks in advance.

17 hours ago, Cruiser_Girl1 said:

..Also  will the window look right out onto the ocean or will the front of the ship extend out past the window?

You'll have a large portion of the bow extending forward below your window.

(If you look at a picture of the ship on the website, your window will be one of the ones on the "slanty" portion of the hull as it slopes down from the bridge.)

Edited by quercus alba

3 hours ago, Cruiser_Girl1 said:

Hi quercus alba

So if the bow is below the window we should be able to see the ocean in front of us.  Also, would you have any idea how bad the motion would be up front.

Honestly not that much worse than anywhere else in the ship, based on my limited experience with different positions. But different people will respond differently./

BTW, there is a really good picture of all of the forward-facing windows in this post--about the 5th or 6th image down: 

No one has seen the drinks menus from the Joy yet, but looking back at my photos of them from the Bliss in February, looks like most of the frozen drinks were in the $11-12 range. Each day of the week there is a drink on special and those cost $9.

0h5GxfBA_V6lO5tRg_mxYSwRw2RkMhNiNG3KqJPb

ZRKq8VeQZpCcKgu4J5ITA-yxWRDV6up57ySwj_jN

Edited by JamieLogical