Best way to Book Venice private or shared water taxi from Marco Polo Airport?

Moxiefurball

We've decided we would rather use a shared or private water taxi from Marco Polo Airport to our hotel.

I tried booking on venicelink.com, but the site required an international phone number  and I couldn't proceed with the booking.   Very strange.

I could use Viator,  their rate is higher than venicelInk but at least I think the booking will go through.

or should we just book  either a shared or private water taxi  when we arrive at airport?  We will be arriving in mid June on a Monday morning at 9:05Am.  Is it not that busy at that time , so its ok to wait and just negotiate for a taxi then?  And if we wait will we get too high a rate.?

All experiences and thoughts welcome.

Edited by Moxiefurball

@MoxiefurballI just booked with venicelink.com. I had been emailing them for information since my group will have 2 wheelchairs. They were very prompt with their replies and were happy to explain anything that confused me on the website. I ran into the issue with the international phone number. I finally realized that I needed to put +1 in front of the number to make it into international format.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, akahoser said:

@MoxiefurballI just booked with venicelink.com. I had been emailing them for information since my group will have 2 wheelchairs. They were very prompt with their replies and were happy to explain anything that confused me on the website. I ran into the issue with the international phone number. I finally realized that I needed to put +1 in front of the number to make it into international format.

So i tried the 1 in front of my seven digit number several times but it wouldnt accept.  Ill try again.  Thanks. Ill try again. Perhaps instead of from  my ipad ill try from my computer.

• 3 weeks later...

We used https://www.motoscafivenezia.it/en/ last May.  My hubby and I took it by ourselves to our Airbnb and back to the airport.

Very good company.  Booked before we left.  There is no other way to enter Venice then in a private water taxi.  Even after 13 hour of traveling we were energized by the experience.  So glad we chose to spend the money and do it right!

20180519_061249.jpg