Disembarking at Greenwich (London)

Thatname

We’re disembarking at Greenwich, and being collected by an ‘airport’ car service. The driver hasn’t been to Greenwich before and I’m struggling to find out where he can pick us up.

I've asked at guest services, and been given a postcode that’s just a small piece of road, not a car park so whilst he might be able to pick us up there he will also need somewhere to wait. 

If anyone has disembarked here I’d appreciate knowing how it worked.

thanks

2 hours ago, Thatname said:

We’re disembarking at Greenwich, and being collected by an ‘airport’ car service. The driver hasn’t been to Greenwich before and I’m struggling to find out where he can pick us up.

I've asked at guest services, and been given a postcode that’s just a small piece of road, not a car park so whilst he might be able to pick us up there he will also need somewhere to wait. 

If anyone has disembarked here I’d appreciate knowing how it worked.

thanks

Right next to the Cutty Sark.  Where we arranged pick up.  This is right adjacent to the tent Viking uses for luggage collection. Though I would not use a car service in London that is not familiar with Greenwich😎.

8 hours ago, Jim Avery said:

Right next to the Cutty Sark.  Where we arranged pick up.  This is right adjacent to the tent Viking uses for luggage collection. Though I would not use a car service in London that is not familiar with Greenwich

Thanks for the info.

Rather than being a London car service they’re our local, reliable, firm, and are more used to Heathrow, but I’m sure they’ll work out Greenwich.