Cruise Critic Community
HLNFan

Snorkeling without Sting Ray City

I am looking for recommendations for any snorkeling tours that do NOT include sting ray city.  We have done the Sting Rays a couple of times and looking for a good snorkel with the reef/fish to be about 10 feet or so down.  If it includes a beach break all the better, but not a necessity.  We were interested in the Kittiwake trip, but it says that it is 30 feet or so down and that seems a little far down.  Thanks if advance for any suggestions.

1 minute ago, HLNFan said:

I did end up finding a place I think we are going to try.  It is called Eden Rock and it is walking distance from the port (I think it said 0.4 miles?)  https://www.edenrockdive.com/snorkeling.html

Thanks! If you're going before the end of June, please let me know how you like them.

I also looked for this. The only option seems to be a super expensive private tour. We decided to rent a car and are heading to spotts beach. I wish there was at least one option on the island with a company.

I think that Eden Rock is a great snorkel site - plenty of fish, and it's close by the cruise ship terminal.  It also doesn't cost anything if you have your own gear.  But most of it is more than 10 feet down.  Not sure what your concerns are with that, but with the usual water clarity there you can see everything.

Governor's Beach (a part of Seven Mile Beach) is also a decent snorkel.