Deck 14 (Grand) on Carnival Paradise....help

Any help is appreciated....currently booked in an interior room on Deck 7 (Empress) on the Paradise.  Poking around I found some interior rooms on Deck 14 and it'd be $180 more (total) to switch. Any opinions on this deck?  We stayed on the Lido deck on the Liberty last year and loved it.  The Fantasy class ships don't have that option so this seemed "close."  I appreciate the feedback.

1 hour ago, belkin said:

We stayed on deck 14 and deck 7 on the Paradise.  We liked 14 so much we have it booked again for next January.

Can I ask why you like it so much better?  I realize everyone is different, just curious.

Our Empress deck cabin was  close to the Atrium and I could hear too much noise from performers.

Deck 14 was quite with easy access to the Lido deck.  We had cabin G2 which was awesome.

Go for deck 14.  the cabins are much bigger!  This is G38, one of the new insides.  Sorry for the mess, I was running around taking pictures on elation on debark morning.  Note the space, plus there are two USB ports at the desk, and two on the base of each lamp.

enhance

enhance

enhance

enhance

13 hours ago, belkin said:

Our Empress deck cabin was  close to the Atrium and I could hear too much noise from performers.

Deck 14 was quite with easy access to the Lido deck.  We had cabin G2 which was awesome.

Appreciate it....thank you.

13 hours ago, Essiesmom said:

Go for deck 14.  the cabins are much bigger!  This is G38, one of the new insides.  Sorry for the mess, I was running around taking pictures on elation on debark morning.  Note the space, plus there are two USB ports at the desk, and two on the base of each lamp.

enhance

enhance

enhance

enhance

Just the kind of information I was looking for.  We did go ahead and get it and will be in G26 and are very much looking forward to it.

On ‎5‎/‎9‎/‎2019 at 5:37 PM, cruiserbrianj said:

Any help is appreciated....currently booked in an interior room on Deck 7 (Empress) on the Paradise.  Poking around I found some interior rooms on Deck 14 and it'd be $180 more (total) to switch. Any opinions on this deck?  We stayed on the Lido deck on the Liberty last year and loved it.  The Fantasy class ships don't have that option so this seemed "close."  I appreciate the feedback.

There were 3 of us in G27. Although it's a Junior Suite, on any other ship it's just a regular balcony, no extra room. With that being said , we loved the location, very quiet, down one flight of stairs and you are by the glass elevators ,also the beauty salon and gym which has showers and extra bathroom facilities. We got the room at the last second and were upgraded from an ocean view.

• Like 1