NCL Bliss Self-assist Seattle - how difficult?

indual

I am wondering if anyone has experience doing the self assist departure on Bliss in Seattle?  Our family of 4 with a 10 and 13 year old will probably have 4 large bags. 

Has anyone used it, and were you able to use the elevators or had to go down the stairs?  It will be difficult for us to use the stairs with our bags. 

We we are trying to get out on an early flight so would prefer to get off the ship right at the start of the self assist. 

Thanks for any experience anyone can share. 

Early in the morning, you'll be able to get an elevator easily at 6 am. 

Your party must be able to handle all of your handcarry and luggage through zig zag lines and down the gangway. 

The ship really encourages the use of the Port Valet service that takes your luggage from your room and checks it in a the airport for you. Once you leave it outside your room on the last night of your cruise, you won't see your bags again until you arrive at your home airport. 

36efdf392cc5f9c9b89d8de450525385.heic

fb23812abba2a05ef4c1384a912ea187.heic

We did it last year.  There were three of us, my DD which was 11, my mom, and myself.  We had three large bags, a small bag (carryon size), and our back packs.  We did it no problem.  I took one large and the small bag and my DD and mom each had a large bag.  We each took our own backpacks.  We took the elevators down with no problem and we disembarked around 7:30am, we were on a higher floor but the elevators did not seem as busy as they had been all week.  Also, my DD is used to traveling and managing her own luggage since usually it is just the two of us.  So as long as your 10 year old can mange the bag or one of the adults can manage two you will be fine.

Thank you everyone for your replies!  My main concern was whether we would have to navigate down stairs from deck 13 with bags or if the elevators would be available.  Sounds like elevators won't be a problem.

I would love to take advantage of the Port Valet but our flight leaves at 10:20 so we can't.  I know we are cutting it tight but we all have TSA Pre and also I will have a cancellable connecting flight on southwest later in the day as backup.