Can you just make hot water with the coffee maker thingies on Escape? (For tea.)

perditax

I’ve only done studios and one Haven suite. The keurig type thing in the Haven only got water kind of warmish, not hot enough for tea. In Studios, the studio lounge is right there so I don’t have to face many people before my morning caffeine.

I have two cruise certs left and I’m thinking of doing my NCL swan song in a “normal” balcony. I just would like to know if I can make tea in my cabin.

(I never know what time I’m going to wake up on vacation so morning room service isn’t the answer.)

Also considering weird solutions like getting a thermos and filling it with hot water at a bev station the night before.

Unfortunately the water always tastes like coffee to me. I bring a thermos and fill it with hot water from the buffet. I also bring my own decaf tea because sometimes it’s hard to find in the buffet and I don’t feel like asking for it. 

• Like 2

Skip the primitive heating water in the coffee maker - you may never cycle enough water through to remove

the taste of coffee - and as for HOT - you will be lucky to get tepid luke warm.

I believe that you can order tea complimentary with your breakfast Room Service ( just note to bring HOT

water and let you do the tea service yourself with your own tea if that is the case).

If you do this daily and have a chance to meet the Room Service people - you should have success from that point.

Of course a tip will do wonders !

• Like 1