Splash academy dailies for Bliss

I saw these post a long time ago and now I can’t find them. Can anyone help? I’m looking for Bliss NY sailing to Caribbean (Bahamas) on a 7 day. Ages 7-10. Mostly trying to find out what days the kids can pay to eat with the staff for what meals so we can plan adult only meals those days. Also on a 7 day sailing when would Jersey Boys/Havana/prohibition be showing? We want the kids to come to the shows but obviously not prohibition 😆 so trying to get it all worked out, we are 7 adults and 5 kids so it gets tricky 

Don't know about the Splash dailies, but are you SURE you want your kids to go to Jersey Boys?  Have you ever seen this productions?  Language, situations would not be appropriate for most kids that age.  Have not seen Havana yet, but it gets reviewed as kind of boring for adults, so probably so for kids as well.

57 minutes ago, RNCheryl said:

Don't know about the Splash dailies, but are you SURE you want your kids to go to Jersey Boys?  Have you ever seen this productions?  Language, situations would not be appropriate for most kids that age.  Have not seen Havana yet, but it gets reviewed as kind of boring for adults, so probably so for kids as well.

Thanks for the heads up as I know many will not know what the show is.  I haven’t seen it yet but my in laws that are going have seen it. My kids have seen Rock of Ages etc on ships and they know most of the songs from the show jersey boys so they will like that part. I heard Havana was just ok too so we will play that by ear if they care to see it.