Quick lunch in Icy Strait Point?

iujen94

We are heading to Alaska next month!  One of our stops is Icy Strait Point, where we plan to do a whale watching tour through Hoonah Whale Tours from 9:30am-1pm, and then do the Ziprider through Royal Caribbean at 2pm.  We are not a group that does well skipping meals, so I'm looking for somewhere quick and near the pier to grab lunch in between our excursions.  Any suggestions?  

30 minutes ago, iujen94 said:

We are heading to Alaska next month!  One of our stops is Icy Strait Point, where we plan to do a whale watching tour through Hoonah Whale Tours from 9:30am-1pm, and then do the Ziprider through Royal Caribbean at 2pm.  We are not a group that does well skipping meals, so I'm looking for somewhere quick and near the pier to grab lunch in between our excursions.  Any suggestions?  

Cookhouse restaurant is your best option. Everything is very expensive on this stop.

15582220917972434470733015175172.jpg

• Like 1

2 hours ago, iujen94 said:

Just a short walk from the ship pier to the souvenirs and excursions locations:

image.png.08628b681ebf6bf72263eb0377459e11.png