Question about Port Valet - Seattle - Rockfsh?

NRWPA

I plan to do Port Valet on my Bliss cruise that begins Sunday. Another CC member, Rockfsh posted copies of the forms for that service. The forms Rockfsh posted say you must disembark between 7 and 8 a.m. I prefer to stay onboard until later - I can't see any reason to rush off to the airport to sit for 3 hours or more. I have been in Seattle a couple of times so am aware of approximately how long it will take to get to the airport from the cruise port. My flight is not until after 1 on 6/2. I also have TSA pre-check and Global Entry so there shouldn't be any long delays there. Is there any reason that I must disembark by 8? TIA

12 minutes ago, BirdTravels said:

Nope. That is just for crowd control. Stay and relax if you want. 

Thanks! Exactly what I thought but wouldn't want to find out my luggage is being held somewhere off ship when I finally do disembark. 🙂 I guess I can relax until last call

I would get confirmation on this because I believe the luggage is held until you sign out of the ship. That is one of the reasons why you have to have a flight past 11a in order to participate in the program. Otherwise, it really wouldn't matter and they would have you sign up for whatever time you wanted to depart off the ship

• 3 weeks later...