Will Balcony Cabin on Edge fit 4 comfortably?

DimSum

I'm debating to sail on the Edge with DH and 2 pre-teens (13yo and 11yo).  I've been searching but have not been able to find the configuration for a Balcony cabin that sleeps 4.  Wondering if there is a pull out and a upper berth.  

All the reviews I've seen are for 2 occupants.  So I'm not sure if I should think of looking at Suites instead of a Balcony.

Any ideas how 4 people sleep in a Balcony cabin?

TIA

2 hours ago, DimSum said:

I'm debating to sail on the Edge with DH and 2 pre-teens (13yo and 11yo).  I've been searching but have not been able to find the configuration for a Balcony cabin that sleeps 4.  Wondering if there is a pull out and a upper berth.  

All the reviews I've seen are for 2 occupants.  So I'm not sure if I should think of looking at Suites instead of a Balcony.

TIA

2 hours ago, DimSum said:

TIA

Yes.  But “cozy”.  If they don’t mind climbing up to bunk beds.  Or if you and DH don’t mind taking the bunk beds,

But why not instead consider Villa or Owner’s Suite?  Much more room and privacy too.

Edited by Kingofcool1947

20 minutes ago, Kingofcool1947 said:

Yes.  But “cozy”.  If they don’t mind climbing up to bunk beds.  Or if you and DH don’t mind taking the bunk beds,

But why not instead consider Villa or Owner’s Suite?  Much more room and privacy too.

Another option is a Penthouse Suite.

It would be VERY tight in an Infinite Veranda esp with 1 bathroom, and limited chairs, storage  etc, ., if they even  permit  4 in a room ,   Sunset Veranda with a true outdoor balcony would be a larger space  if they permit 4.

You could check for a family cabin or maybe one IV for adults and an inside right across from it , if permitted for the young teens ,,.or a suite.  Lots of good info online and depends on your budget,