? Re: Discount after final payment date

aledomom

We are fairly new to HA, only one cruise, wondering if anyone tracks probability of discounts after final payment date.  We are looking at one of the Canada and New England cruises in September.  We were leaning towards the September 7th departure out of Boston but it doesn't really matter which date.  Our thought process was to hold off and wait until the final payment date went by to see if we can get the cruise at a better price.

So my question:  Is there anyone on the board that keeps an eye on discount probabilities for HA cruises?  Wondering about the possibility of a discount and how much it might be if anyone even is aware of this type thing.

THANKS!

Sign up for their deals. They publish new deal cruises, the top 10, every Thursday   They have been discounting that cruise strongly lately. It is one of my favorites.  I almost booked one for end of June last week what out me off was the airfare was more than the cruise.  Be sure to look at google flights.If you have time to spend a few extra days on either side you might save enough money on the flights to afford the extra hotels. Both Boston and Montreal are great places to spend extra time.  (I could not afford the extra time right now or I would be cruising with you!)

I thought I was getting their new deal emails but I haven't seen any discounts on those particular cruises yet.  I'll go into the website and make sure I am getting them.  Thank you.

14 hours ago, aledomom said:

I thought I was getting their new deal emails but I haven't seen any discounts on those particular cruises yet.  I'll go into the website and make sure I am getting them.  Thank you.

You can easily find the Top 10 deals on the HAL website - large ad on the first page or two.