Ruby Princess E631

K D cruiser

I'm thinking of booking E631 on the Ruby.  I'd like to know from somebody who has actually stayed in this stateroom.  The deck plans on the Princess website differ from the deck plans shown in the cruise atlas.  The atlas shows that E631 is fully obstructed while the web site shows that it just like the Crown and the Emerald with little to no obstruction.

I'd like to know for sure before I book it.  I always thought that the Crown, Emerald and Ruby were identical. 

Thanks for any information.

2 hours ago, K D cruiser said:

I'm thinking of booking E631 on the Ruby.  I'd like to know from somebody who has actually stayed in this stateroom.  The deck plans on the Princess website differ from the deck plans shown in the cruise atlas.  The atlas shows that E631 is fully obstructed while the web site shows that it just like the Crown and the Emerald with little to no obstruction.

I'd like to know for sure before I book it.  I always thought that the Crown, Emerald and Ruby were identical. 

Thanks for any information.

We stayed in E631 2 years ago on one our Alaska cruises . It's a pretty good view cabin, not to much obstruction. We like Emerald deck, it's easy to get to everything. E631 is above the photo gallery so it's not noisy at all. On our upcoming cruise we are in E411

Randy

Edited by Eaglecw

I looked at that picture.  I always check Renmar's site.  That picture indicates that the view would be the same as the Princess website and not the obstructed deck plan shown in the Princess cruise atlas, which shows a lifeboat right in front of the window in E631.  I just wanted to hear from someone who has stayed in the stateroom. 

Thanks Eaglecw for letting me know.