Boardwalk Deck 8

I’ve stayed on the boardwalk before and really enjoyed it. We were on deck ten, the last three rooms aft (Symphony).

We just booked a cruise on Harmony for October and the only deck we could get three rooms in a row on was deck 8. Has anyone done Boardwalk deck 8? How was it? We have rooms 8711, 8713 and 8715.

I was on deck 8 on Symphony in a Boardwalk cabin.  I was above Playmakers, 2nd last non-suite cabin aft.

About the only thing that stood out was the sound the Abyss sound makes when people descend.  It could be heard with patio door closed while most Boardwalk sounds were dampened enough to not be a concern.  

14 minutes ago, twangster said:

I was on deck 8 on Symphony in a Boardwalk cabin.  I was above Playmakers, 2nd last non-suite cabin aft.

About the only thing that stood out was the sound the Abyss sound makes when people descend.  It could be heard with patio door closed while most Boardwalk sounds were dampened enough to not be a concern.  

I concur, I was on the Symphony on deck 8 on opposite side of Playmakers. Room 8723 and I could always hear the sounds from the slide.