Horizon 6 Day MDR Menus?

jnwrn11

Getting into planning our dinner reservations for our 6 day Western Horizon cruise!! Anyone have pics of the MDR menus for this itinerary? or links to threads that do? I have searched but just can't seem to find anything 😞 

Thanks in advance!!

2 minutes ago, Bases5 said:

Sorry I can't help you.  I have looked also.

But I did find that formal nights are Tues & Thursday nights.

Thanks for looking also Bases5!! I appreciate you! I can find a lot on the 8 day cruise but not much on the 6 day, it's frustrating! lol! Thanks again!!

19 minutes ago, jnwrn11 said:

Thanks for looking also Bases5!! I appreciate you! I can find a lot on the 8 day cruise but not much on the 6 day, it's frustrating! lol! Thanks again!!

I would love to say I just did it out of the goodness of my heart.  Fact's be known  We are sailing on the Horizon  6 day Sept 1st. 

4 minutes ago, Bases5 said:

I would love to say I just did it out of the goodness of my heart.  Fact's be known  We are sailing on the Horizon  6 day Sept 1st. 

We're sailing Dec 8th... maybe if you get a chance on your cruise you can send me some pics 😉 Have a great time!

7 minutes ago, jnwrn11 said:

We're sailing Dec 8th... maybe if you get a chance on your cruise you can send me some pics 😉 Have a great time!

I’ll be on the Horizon in 2 weeks.  I’ll send you some pics. 

Just now, Erik101 said:

I’ll be on the Horizon in 2 weeks.  I’ll send you some pics. 

Erik101, you ROCK! I just want to make sure I don't schedule a specialty restaurant on a night that the DH would like to eat in the MDR 😉 Trying to make sure we all get what we want! lol! Thanks so much!

1 hour ago, jnwrn11 said:

Erik101, you ROCK! I just want to make sure I don't schedule a specialty restaurant on a night that the DH would like to eat in the MDR 😉 Trying to make sure we all get what we want! lol! Thanks so much!

My pleasure! 😊 

If I may ask, are there specific MDR menus you’re not wanting to miss?  That way, I can get a further understanding on your preferences and what to look out for. I completely understand what you’re trying to accomplish.  We’re booked for the steakhouse twice, a night at the Chef’s Table and a night at Teppanyaki.  👍

28 minutes ago, Erik101 said:

My pleasure! 😊 

If I may ask, are there specific MDR menus you’re not wanting to miss?  That way, I can get a further understanding on your preferences and what to look out for. I completely understand what you’re trying to accomplish.  We’re booked for the steakhouse twice, a night at the Chef’s Table and a night at Teppanyaki.  👍

😊 My DH definitely wants to know if they have filet and/or lobster on one of the formal nights, and if so, which formal night. I believe from looking at some funtimes that I downloaded that the formal nights are Day 2 (Monday/First Sea Day) and Day 4 (Grand Cayman Day). We also like it when they do "international" night (which, tbh I am not sure they still do, it's been about 5 years since we sailed Carnival). I love trying foods that I wouldn't normally get to try at local restaurants, and international night used to be great for this 🙂 This ship has so many places to try that we haven't had before and I am a bit OCD with pre-planning! Thanks again!