Excursion prices

We have been on 4 cruises with RCCL and will be doing our 5th on Allure in Feb.  So if I go ahead and book some excursions and later find a better price, I can cancel and rebook the lower price?  We have never done this before, guess I just thought we were locked in at first booking price.

10 minutes ago, Dinda said:

We have been on 4 cruises with RCCL and will be doing our 5th on Allure in Feb.  So if I go ahead and book some excursions and later find a better price, I can cancel and rebook the lower price?  We have never done this before, guess I just thought we were locked in at first booking price.

Yes you can, as many times as you like.

I check every few days for price decreases, especially when they advertise a "sale".  Last one reduced price from $128 to $79 per person.  Note that the web site may or may not show the excursion you booked (haven't had this problem with drink packages).  If you don't see it, look in your "Order History" at the top of the Planner page.  This shows the price you paid and if you click on the excursion the current price.

Sometimes you can click on the Modify link and it will just change the price for you.  Lately I have had to Cancel from there and then book at the new price.  Usually takes a few days to get the original purchase refunded to credit card and lately this has come back as two refunds (one for each person booked).  Slight risk when doing this of an excursion that was full being snapped up by someone else but we have never had this happen.  Might if you were booking a cabana, though.