Ocho Rios vs. Key West

Leejnd4

We've been to both. In Ocho Rios we liked climbing the falls, but the people there creeped us out. Couldn't wait to get back on the ship. Key West we seemed to enjoy much more. Took the trolley tour which was very informative and then walked around town into all the little shops. It was a fun town! Been there twice.

I guess I'm in the minority on this one! We loved Ocho Rios we visited the Falls and did Margaritaville, yes we were offerred drugs, and yes we were pestered by the locals to buy something but I just chalk that up as part of the Island Charm. I've been to both and while we like Key West there just didn't seem enough to do to fill my day. Hemmingway's House and the Southernmost Point, been there, done that,

Just MHO

We booked through shoretrips.com They tour company they used was Chukka tours. You may want to contact them directly. We did the tubing with a 15 yo and a 12 year old. They loved it. Out tour guides arranged for us to have luinch and cold red Stripes waiting for us when we finished tubing. After lunch, they took us to the Falls, and arranged for our own guide. When you finish climbing the falls, head toward the entrance you come in instead of the exit that they direct you to. That way you can avoid the very pushy vendors.

have fun!

Archived