Looking for Millennium C1 input & recommendations

Tottwo

I have 6144 booked on a future cruise on the Millennium and noticed a few aft C1s on deck 7 are available on that cruise. Having quiet time on our balcony is a big part of our cruising experience. We also prefer shade to sun so having a covered balcony is important to us. We were in 6144 on the Millennium on a recent cruise and discovered there's no canvas covering the balcony like there is on the Summit.

After doing some CC searches I've read that the deck 7 C1 aft cabins on the M class ships have deep balconies, and are mostly covered. So I'm leaning towards switching to one of these but I have a few questions and looking to get advice and info from the experts here on CC.

For those of you who have sailed in these cabins recently, did you experience any noise from other decks?  I've read that people in the Aqua aft cabins on deck 11 could hear the movie playing loudly and some were impacted by that. Does anyone know if the noise extends to deck 7?

Also, what type of furniture is on the balcony since the renovation?  I'm assuming it is the new deck chairs, but no footstool and no loungers. Is that correct? 

I know cabin location preference is a personal choice, but I would very much appreciate hearing others' input and opinions.

Thanks so much!

We stayed in a CC on millennium deck 7, it was great. No noise, large partially canvas covered balcony and beautiful views. We’ve also had the pleasure of a corner family suite (only 2 of us, we switched when we saw a last minute opening before sailing) and found  those to be the ultimate cabins with a great location for excellent views. We sailed last year and have not sailed since the latest renovation. The pics for it look great. You can always ask for loungers and maybe you will get them. 

Cabin 7208 is the center aft cabin 

and I can’t remember the cabin number on the starboard mcorner aft FV with the even more extended balcony. From each of these you are directly above one of the 2 large suites below. If they have a party, you will hear that, but we didn’t have that happen on our sailings. 

A9B7BB29-71FD-43A2-B9A3-E3C1CE92CB99.png

CB2EA2F3-644F-4C52-9CD3-21C18EE843BB.png

jelayne, CharlieCharlieCharlie,

Thanks for the feedback and input! Great to hear the movie sound isn't an issue. Noise from an occasional party below is probably worth it. I think I'll be calling Celebrity tomorrow to move to an aft cabin. :classic_smile:

(BTW, CharlieCharlieCharlie, amazing pictures!)

Thanks again!