Taxi for 10?

jmill6036

Unless 2 or 3 of the 10 are very small children who can sit on parents lap, you'll need to break it up. 

You might find a rental van large enough to hold, but I know Alamo at the piers only has full size sedans or compact SUVs of any size.  If me, I'd have those reservations in hand now.

Some one needs to de designated driver and a careful one.  You'll need the insurance and full package.

Lots of big vans at International and Chankanaab this week but no prices listed on the board for vehicles of this size. They try and fill them up with smaller groups ( even going to different locations) then charge each group the private taxi rate.

It may work for your large group. We tend to walk out onto the street and take the first passing smaller vehicle for two so that we don't wait for the large van to fill.

I am sure dispatch can call for one if needs be. Depending where you are going maybe more difficult for your return trip.

Edited by c-leg5