Is Aqua class worth it?

zitsky

On 7/3/2019 at 10:41 PM, jelayne said:

The footstools are gone, the jetted shower is gone post Revolution

Jelayne: just confirming that the Hansgroheshower feature with multiple nozzle sprayers is gone? This is too bad, as it was a major reason for us booking Aqua class. If anyone knows if this is across all ships now, I'd appreciate information.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/3/2019 at 2:52 PM, 39august said:

You also get a bottle of bubbly, various canapes each afternoon, I think a rain umbrella, a special shower head, and a footstool on your balcony if you are not on Edge or are on a non-revolutionized ship.

They will also swap out the champagne for red wine if you let them know well in advance of departure. Or so they say. We will see when we sail on 8.30. 

On 7/3/2019 at 2:52 PM, 39august said:

You also get a bottle of bubbly, various canapes each afternoon, I think a rain umbrella, a special shower head, and a footstool on your balcony if you are not on Edge or are on a non-revolutionized ship.

From what I read on another post.  They have removed the foot stools, the daily bottled water( not a big deal since we have a premium beverage package), the PRIORITY boarding, and the upgraded canvas tote bag. 

I don't think they eliminated the priority boarding as much as they added so many priority groups that aqua priority became a joke.  Yes, you do get an umbrella and binoculars (very low quality).  Flowers also are gone and the fruit bowl has been replaced by a dish holding three apples.  The bath products have been updated to "celebrity" branded bottles...and my recommendation is that if you actually want to shampoo your hair, you bring your own....failure to do so will mean that realize I was right and you have to spend time at your first port buying shampoo.

As far as the bubbly wine...you can almost always change it one way or the other.  You can ask your cabin steward for red or white wine instead; you can ask the wine steward if he will replace it and he will either give you the house red/white or give you a credit towards a more expensive bottle of wine (usually $28). 

Our next cruise is in aqua....it's not all bad....my wife loves the breakfasts in Blu and it is a much less hectic place for dinner....

• Like 1