Questions: Booking activities and dining time

Going on my 2nd RCCL cruise, but I don't really remember the first as it was 16 years ago so I need help. Specifically, not sure about pre-booking things.  It will be me and my 12 year old son on the Oasis in December.   I want to see all the shows available, do the escape room and laser tag, etc.  I already bought the key so that my son can get some time on the flowrider and zipline.  I thought that if I paid in full I could start booking my shows, but I don't see a way to do that when I log in to my account on RCCL - is there something I am missing?  Is there a set time where you can book your shows?

Also, I chose late night dining as that is what we prefer, but I've been reading reviews that seem to indicate that showtimes conflict with late dining. Do they not have showtimes early and late?  I don't know if I could get early dining, but I would switch in a heartbeat if it meant that when I can book shows I would have more options.  Alternatively I guess I would just book shows and eat in the buffet for dinner.

The availability of shows (and other items) to book varies widely, all you can do is keep checking.

All the shows have multiple performances to choose from.

• Like 1