Ovation of the Seas IFly RSVP w/ Sky Class Cabin?

Hi All,

Anyone know how and what the best way to make IFly rsvp for an upcoming Alaska cruise on Ovation of the Seas? We are in a Sky Class cabin and have not seen anything on our cruise planner. How should we go about getting this handled? If we have to wait till we board where will they be taking reservations? Could a suite concierge be able to handle this for us? Help Please!

Not sure about Ovation but on Anthem we go directly to the iFly desk and book time as soon as we board.  I have read that as you board you can go to Guest Services, I believe, and book it there also but if you go directly to them it is easier.

7 hours ago, bpphoto said:

Hi All,

Anyone know how and what the best way to make IFly rsvp for an upcoming Alaska cruise on Ovation of the Seas? We are in a Sky Class cabin and have not seen anything on our cruise planner. How should we go about getting this handled? If we have to wait till we board where will they be taking reservations? Could a suite concierge be able to handle this for us? Help Please!

Ask the suite concierge when you get an email from them about 5-7 days from cruise.

You can also book when you board.  I believe there were crew taking reservation on deck 5 esplanade.

I was able to book our Northstar and ifly reservations online about 30 days before sailing.