MSC ARMONIA CARIBBEAN MENUS

travelwide

Thank you so much! You really did a  very comprehensive posting.

We have sailed MSC on 5 previous occasions in the Caribbean. On both the Divina and the Seaside. Another couple is joining us and they are very "needy". I tried to explain to them that MSC is different. They are not RCCL or Celebrity. We have the all in Bella experience. We are Black Card and they are the tier below. They are already talking about having anytime dining.

Have either of you tried to get anytime dining when it was not part of your "experience"? What can you tell me about this ship that is different than the larger ones. I know it is smaller but how is the staff"? Do they try to accomodate special requests? How were the senior officers, i.e. Hotel Director etc.? We have been very lucky on our other sailings. We only had one, an older Italian man, who listened but never executed anything. The others were great. Robert who headed up the specialty restaurants on the other ship (don't remember which one) was great.

Hope our friends are able to adapt to a different environment. We always manage to have a good time and enjoy the shows. By the way, how are the shows?

Another strange thing, our cruise, 9/9/19,  has only 3 people on the roll call. I don't think we will need a large cake for the Top Tier welcome back party!! What were your experiences?

Again, thanks for your reply's.

• Like 1

On Armonia, La Pergolia is the anytime dinning room and is only for Aurea and Fantastica Suite guests. We originally booked a balcony and when prices dropped called our TA and got the suite... which is not a true suite but does have that perk. I don't know if they would let anyone else in that dinning room. Someone else whose cruise MSC more might can answer that. I know they checked our cards the first few times till they knew us before we went into the dinning room.