All of a sudden........ No suites available

I’ve been keeping a close eye on availability and prices for the HOS on August 18th. I’ve a keen interest as despite booking in an OV Balcony some months ago, I’m confirmed in a GS for less money than the original cost and with $150 OBC to boot.

Sidetracking for one moment, after booking we had two price drops, the 2nd of which had us saving the best part of $1000 from the original price. Then just after final payment the JS’s came down in price and it was only $400 ish to upgrade. So still less than our original price. Then there was those crazy GS prices that were discussed in another thread. We was able to change up to one of these for no extra cost and get the OBC! So I’m absolutely thrilled to be in a GS, having never even been in a JS before!

Anyhow, of course then one gets greedy and along pops Royal Up. As drinkers and eaters the minimum bids to star service suites looked good. Especially the 2 bed AS which was inviting bids lower the the 1 bed Star loft. So, with bids made (not saying how much as I don’t want anyone guzumping) we’ve been daily checking the availability.

There have always been all 4 2b AS’s available, albeit at around $15k. So I’d have been surprised if any were sold this close in, but astounded if all 4 of them have sold since I last checked availability, which was only a few hours ago.

But, gone they are as were the other 3 x 1 bed AS and a GTY loft suite.

I instantly checked my emails to see if I had snagged one via Royal Up but nothing.

What do folk think is going on here or is it simply a case of them really all suddenly been sold?  

Keep checking. Occasionally we've experienced this when there was only one left because someone put hold on one and it eventually expires. We've even locked one ourselves for 15 minutes or so just by pricing it out on their website.

3 minutes ago, kingcole said:

24 hours after they all disappeared, they are all back! 

Interesting, maybe they were contemplating some RoyalUP movements and then decided to hold off.  Or more likely, IT messed up again.