Need Coupon For A Friend

missymatt

with no name or C&S # imprinted on them. So email me with dates, name of ship & what cruise; if I have one for you - YOU WIN! They range from $35 inside to $225 for 12+ nts at sea.

I got $125 off my verandah on Freedom 10/15. They do not have my 5/14 cruise but 5/30 instead for $225 off - Boy was I pissed.... So I am looking for a coupon for Jewel 5/14 Europe Scandanavia.

MACOP: I think it's great that you are willing to share. However, it sounds like even though the coupons don't have your name and C&A number printed on them that they are still C&A member coupons. Is that correct? If they're from the back of the magazine, don't they still have a place for name and C&A number to be entered? Wouldn't the person using them have to be a C&A member and be at the same level that you are?

Just wondering because these don't sound like "friend" coupons.

beachchick

rucruisn2: Were you able to get a coupon? I have at least one (maybe two)of the $50 "Savings Certificate for a Friend" coupons...must reserve by 02/05/06 however!

If they don't claim it I would be interested. Does it cover splendour on 3/18/06. If so and they don't use it please email me. thanks murphsj@cox.net:D

rucruisn2: Were you able to get a coupon? I have at least one (maybe two)of the $50 "Savings Certificate for a Friend" coupons...must reserve by 02/05/06 however!

No, I didn't get a coupon, we are going on the Serenade to Hawaii Oct. 5 and would love one, if anyone has one. Thanks.

a little late here, but if anyone else has a friend coupon to spare... I'd love one! vickiwind at yahoo dot com

thanks!

...me too, please ;) if it can be used after booking.

We booked yesterday for the 4-28 Brillance transatlantic. We couldn't use the C&A coupon because it expired in December :(

my email is mmhills@yahoo.com and I will respond with my mailing address. If I receive a friend's coupon after this trip I'll give my "donor" first rights to it...

Thanks,

Micky

With the FREEDOM being so popular the price was way up there. Our sailing is June 25th. If anyone sees a coupon in the Crown and Anchor magazine I would appreciate a heads up... (but I have'nt seen any yet).. therefore a friends coupon would be just fine. So....if anyone has a spare the address is didyousaycruise@optonline.net.

Thanks, Carol

we're celebrating our 30th anniversary on the 4/21 sailing of empress of the seas repositioning san juan-philadelphia....i just booked a cabin for my kids to joins u and would LOVE a coupon if anyone has one!!!! my email address is: oxmistress@aol.com.....thanks to anyone who can help!!!!

nancy

Check your email....reply to it for more fun information.

Archived