Jump to content
Cruise Critic Community

Recommended Posts

Nov 5       4nt – FLL, Nassau, Coco Cay

Nov 9       5nt– FLL, Cozumel, Coco Cay

Nov 14     6nt - FLL, Coco Cay, Falmouth, Labadee

Nov 20     8nt - FLL, Aruba, Curacao, Labadee

Nov 28     6nt - FLL, Coco Cay, Falmouth, Labadee

Dec 4       8nt - FLL, Aruba, Grand Cayman, Cozumel

Dec 12     6nt - FLL, Coco Cay, Falmouth, Nassau

Dec 18     8nt - FLL, Aruba, Curacao, Labadee

Dec 26     9nt - FLL, Coco Cay, Labadee, San Juan, St Maarten, Antigua

Jan 4        5nt - FLL, Coco Cay, Labadee

Jan 9        7nt - FLL, Coco Cay, Cozumel, Roatan, Puerto Costa Maya

Jan 16      7nt - FLL, Coco Cay, St Thomas, San Juan, Labadee

Jan 23      6nt - FLL, Coco Cay, Falmouth, Labadee

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Morning Kids,

 

Just an FYI - dont know if this has been posted yet, but people are able to book Odyssey on Royal’s UK site.

 

 

Shelley

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, luvinthecruiselife said:

Morning Kids,

 

Just an FYI - dont know if this has been posted yet, but people are able to book Odyssey on Royal’s UK site.

 

 

Shelley

 

 

 

I just got back from Next Cruise desk on Allure. She told me the Caribbean sailings for Odyssey would open for bookings in couple hours. The Transatlantic would not be open for booking at that time 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, emmy said:

 

I just got back from Next Cruise desk on Allure. She told me the Caribbean sailings for Odyssey would open for bookings in couple hours. The Transatlantic would not be open for booking at that time 

Hi Emmy,

 

Thanks for that info.  

 

 

Shelley

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, lighthousemom said:

Nov 5       4nt – FLL, Nassau, Coco Cay

Nov 9       5nt– FLL, Cozumel, Coco Cay

Nov 14     6nt - FLL, Coco Cay, Falmouth, Labadee

Nov 20     8nt - FLL, Aruba, Curacao, Labadee

Nov 28     6nt - FLL, Coco Cay, Falmouth, Labadee

Dec 4       8nt - FLL, Aruba, Grand Cayman, Cozumel

Dec 12     6nt - FLL, Coco Cay, Falmouth, Nassau

Dec 18     8nt - FLL, Aruba, Curacao, Labadee

Dec 26     9nt - FLL, Coco Cay, Labadee, San Juan, St Maarten, Antigua

Jan 4        5nt - FLL, Coco Cay, Labadee

Jan 9        7nt - FLL, Coco Cay, Cozumel, Roatan, Puerto Costa Maya

Jan 16      7nt - FLL, Coco Cay, St Thomas, San Juan, Labadee

Jan 23      6nt - FLL, Coco Cay, Falmouth, Labadee

I do like the diverse collection of ports and cruise durations.  The itineraries lean pretty heavily on Coco Cay and Labadee.  It looks like the TA will be a no-go for us.  Hopefully they will send her back to Europe for the summer of 2021 so we can do a TA back in the fall of that year.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Forum Jump
    • Categories
      • Q&A: Cruise Insurance with Steve Dasseos of TripInsuranceStore.com
      • Forum Assistance
      • New Cruisers
      • Cruise Lines “A – O”
      • Cruise Lines “P – Z”
      • River Cruising
      • ROLL CALLS
      • Digital Photography & Cruise Technology
      • Member Cruise Reviews
      • Special Interest Cruising
      • Cruise Discussion Topics
      • UK Cruising
      • Australia & New Zealand Cruisers
      • North American Homeports
      • Ports of Call
      • Cruise Conversations
×
×
  • Create New...