FRUGAL POST: I booked my Alaskan cruise for 7/29!!!

FaithPlus1

On 7/22/2019 at 9:53 AM, FaithPlus1 said:

It kind of is a game for me lol. While I'm by no means rich, I don't need to do things like this. I often like to see what I can get for $. One of my favorite thing to do are food challenges actually. I see youtube videos where people are on a $10 for 5 day challenge I do these fairly frequently and while I may not have the most variety of foods to select from, I don't starve. 

yes all about the frugal, saw the acropolis, Sistine chapel, museums of paris, chicago, new york city, etc... all for free.  Just had a room at the westgate in vegas for $20,  (got food at the arco station across the street instead of $14 turkey sandwich at the hotel) plus a public trans 24 hour pass for $5, did you know that aldi has mini ravioli for .65 cents per can, so many frugal adventures and not enough priceless time!

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Newleno said:

yes all about the frugal, saw the acropolis, Sistine chapel, museums of paris, chicago, new york city, etc... all for free.  Just had a room at the westgate in vegas for $20,  (got food at the arco station across the street instead of $14 turkey sandwich at the hotel) plus a public trans 24 hour pass for $5, did you know that aldi has mini ravioli for .65 cents per can, so many frugal adventures and not enough priceless time!

How did you see them all for free? I wish there was an Aldi close to me! I mean the closest isn't far, but it's out of the way. 

Many places have free days, or free nights, they usually happen about once per month, like the vatican museums are the last sunday of the month,  Acropolis every first sunday from november first to march 31, etc... (however times dates changes from year to year, programs can be discontinued)  you have to research.  Used to be a lot easier to research seems like google gives non answer answers now to appease the hipster dufus's i guess.

Edited by Newleno