Can't book Rock of Ages???

steelcity5044

Hi

Today we are officially 90 days out on the Breakaway sailing Nov 30th. I booked specialty restaurants and Burn the Floor but it does not allow you to book Rock of Ages. Anyone else having this issue??? Will it open up to booking prior to embarkation?? Has this been the norm?

Thanks!

We are staying in the Haven for our Dec. 7th cruise so all reservations opened up a few days ago at 130 days.  The same thing is showing up for us as well.  That is the only item that is saying it is too soon to book.  I called NCL yesterday and inquired as I was curious.  The rep and her supervisor both researched and couldn't find a reason.   She said she isn't showing any notification of the Breakaway getting a new show.  Normally she said they would know by now as they get pretty advanced notice.  All they could think of is that sometimes they hold back certain items and it will open up as our cruise gets closer.   I still wouldn't be shocked if a new show came on board. 

Just now, tokidoki said:

Six the hit musical from London is suppose to come to the Breakaway as the  premiere show and the bliss is replacing Havana in oct, not sure bout dates for Breakaeay😍. It’s being discussed on facebook

On the Bliss for sept, another show will be there temporarily