Bernard's Tours - pick up location drop down box - St. Maarten

cravingthis

I just emailed Bernard with some questions, and forgot to ask this one, so I'm hoping someone has the answer. 

When I book one of his tours for St. Maarten, it asks for the pick up location.  

Just want to confirm it is "St. Maarten Cruise Port" since there is an option for "other location" as well.  I don't want to assume anything ... lol

I will be on Harmony of the Seas.

Thanks!

On 8/9/2019 at 1:19 PM, red-dragon said:

I just emailed Bernard with some questions, and forgot to ask this one, so I'm hoping someone has the answer. 

When I book one of his tours for St. Maarten, it asks for the pick up location.  

Just want to confirm it is "St. Maarten Cruise Port" since there is an option for "other location" as well.  I don't want to assume anything ... lol

I will be on Harmony of the Seas.

Thanks!

When we did Bernard's in 2017, the meet up spot for them was a huge white 30' x 30' tent that was just as you were leaving the secured port area. That's what I would assume is meant by "St. Maarten Cruise Port" location. They are probably trying to differentiate between people cruising vs. people staying in a resort or hotel somewhere...

2 hours ago, fletch1027 said:

When we did Bernard's in 2017, the meet up spot for them was a huge white 30' x 30' tent that was just as you were leaving the secured port area. That's what I would assume is meant by "St. Maarten Cruise Port" location. They are probably trying to differentiate between people cruising vs. people staying in a resort or hotel somewhere...

Thank you!

When we did Bernards, we met them at the desk area just behind the big St. Maarten sign as you are coming to the shopping area just to the right of where you would go to the water taxis. We are doing the tour again in November when we sail on Harmony. We love Bernards tours and feel it is the best bang for the buck.

1 hour ago, MrsKC08 said:

When we did Bernards, we met them at the desk area just behind the big St. Maarten sign as you are coming to the shopping area just to the right of where you would go to the water taxis. We are doing the tour again in November when we sail on Harmony. We love Bernards tours and feel it is the best bang for the buck.

Hello!

We did Bernard's long tour many years ago.  Back then, he was the driver!  We're doing a shorter tour this time around.  Which one are you planning on doing?

8 minutes ago, red-dragon said:

Hello!

We did Bernard's long tour many years ago.  Back then, he was the driver!  We're doing a shorter tour this time around.  Which one are you planning on doing?

We will be doing the SXM Island Tour I which is $40 per person.

3 minutes ago, MrsKC08 said:

We will be doing the SXM Island Tour I which is $40 per person.

That's a great tour.  We were hoping to get a tour that includes Orient beach for just a few minutes, but not Maho beach.  Unfortunately they don't have one.  Maho beach was fantastic, but I personally don't need to do it again.

Bernard is amazing!