SDP - Change dinner reservation

CBRad929

Based on other posters comments about Moderno vs Le Bistro for one of our SDP evenings, I was attempting to change our existing reservations for that day.  However while on the phone with our TA, the NCL Rep said that Le Bistro currently only had availability for 9 or 9:30 that same evening.  With that being a little too late in the evening to have dinner, I'm trying to find out if its easier to:

a)  Wait till day of departure and see if more time slots open up at Le Bistro as soon as we get onboard?

b)  Call the concierge number to see if they can make the reservation?  We are booked in a SC 2 Bedroom suite.

c)  Talk with the concierge onboard on day of departure to see if they can make the reservation?

Also does it matter if the reservation is for 4 when there are only three of us on this cruise?  The website only allows reservations for 2 or 4.  Should I have this corrected onboard?  I'm assuming the seating arrangements for 4 people is the same as 3 thus why it doesn't allow you to pick 3.

Thanks!

they will be more time slots onboard the ship. they are various ways to make reservations onboard the ship. the concierge onboard can do it, you can go to restaurant reservation desk or use the kiosk by the elevator (depending on the ship)

It is normal to make a reservation for 4 when there is only 3 people. 3 people will be sitting at 4 person table just like what restaurants do on land

• Thanks 1