Bliss 2 wk sailing, spa pass worth it?

erdoran

Jan 5 sailing on Bliss, NYC to W. Caribbean - Orlando, GSK, Jamaica, etc, etc with 3 sea days going back.  We’re in Haven so we do have that covered pool area and a hot tub.  I’m debating the $249 for the spa pass.  We are planning on being relatively lazy and not doing a lot of excursions, just walking around the ports pretty much and some beach time when we can find it.  Debating the spa pass for $249 - but wondering if I really “need” it , specially since hubby not interested (which means cheaper for me :>).  What have you particularly liked about Bliss spa?  It looks lovely in pix, but who needs a hot tile lounger in the tropics?

Did the spa pass in February on the bliss. The loungers are not hot, they are warm and soothing. I'm not a napper at all in daily life. Can't nap to save my life. Those loungers have power over my mind and eyes. Lol. Fall asleep everytime. The thermal suites are awesome. I will say that Bliss spa area was the noiest I had experienced over all. Lots of people trying to talk over the jets in the mineral pool. But I did enjoy it and 249.00 is what I paid for 7 days. I'd definitely do it again for 14. Btw  try the snow room after the steam room, its great!. 

• Like 1

We did the Bliss for 15 days in April and my wife and I had spa passes. It was worth it and we loved it. You have to be willing to use it every day and it's relaxing. It's very quick to get in and out. We never had to stand in line to check in or get out. Worth it all the way if you like relaxation. We were in the Panama Canal and it's hot there but the loungers within the cool spa are very soothing and will put you to sleep. 

Edited by tallnthensome