NCL BLISS HAVEN EXPERIENCE

Ozzieru1e

9 hours ago, rfkeith10 said:

I have also booked a Haven Forward Facing Suite on The Bliss on deck 10.  I'm in 10106 for a 10/27/2019 cruise.  The only thing I'm not happy with is the size of the balcony.

That was my concern when booking a Forward-facing Suite on deck 10.  The balcony will be small and situated on a lower deck; but it will be part of the Haven so I know it will be still a wonderful experience.  Bon Voyage🚢 

14 hours ago, Ozzieru1e said:

I wondered what all was in it for them to produce all types of cruise review videos.  How can they enjoy a cruise while taking so many videos and notes!!!  I guess they think they can intimidate the cruise line with lost of customers by posting negative reviews.  I’m sure the corporate office have dealt with these types of scammers before.  

I believe they probably did exaggerated what actually took place if it is true.  If they want to enjoy the Haven experience then just pay the price...but there always will be those who want to pay for a beer 🍺 and receive champagne 🥂 instead.

When the story was first posted here I checked out their videos.  Watched part of the first one looking for any good info.  What I found was exactly the opposite and a total waste.

14 hours ago, Ozzieru1e said:

I wondered what all was in it for them to produce all types of cruise review videos.  How can they enjoy a cruise while taking so many videos and notes!!!  I guess they think they can intimidate the cruise line with lost of customers by posting negative reviews.  I’m sure the corporate office have dealt with these types of scammers before.  

I believe they probably did exaggerated what actually took place if it is true.  If they want to enjoy the Haven experience then just pay the price...but there always will be those who want to pay for a beer 🍺 and receive champagne 🥂 instead.

There is a trend that they attached themselves to.  People creating cruise vlogs with the purpose of getting people to send them gifts or money for future cruises. They did not start this trend but attached themselves to it.  They should call themselves "Cruising for Compensation"