Food question - Included or extra?

I realize the Windjammer is included in the cruise cost, as is the dinning room foods and room service. What about the italian place in the promenade? What about the deserts at the coffee house? Are these pay-as-you-munch? I guess I'm asking, what is extra?

Thanks for your help!

There is no extra charge for the food in the Cafe Promenade. Ben & Jerry's does charge for the ice cream. Not sure about the pastries and muffins in Lattetudes. I know that there was no charge on the newly stretched Enchantment but can't recall whether or not you had to pay for anything besides the coffee, espresso, etc. at Lattetudes on the Voyager or Radiance class ships.

At Latte-tudes you only pay for the coffee drinks, the pastries and cookies are complimentary. Sometimes you can get a pastry or cookie with purchasing anything, other times you needed to buy a drink. It just depended on who was working there.

I was about to ask the same thing. I noticed that Freedom is going to have several restaurants. I'm curious about the Jade. Is it included or extra? I know it is on some of the other ships too. Is it extra charge on them? Thanks for the help.

Amy

Where is the Ben and Jerry's located on the Grandeur of the Seas? On the RCCL website, it says that it has one, but I don't see it on any of the deckplans...and it says that you can get up to 16 flavors on one sundae? Tell me this is true!!!!

Does anyone know if the new pizza/Italian place on Freedom will be an extra charge?
Well, Sorrento's on the Sovereign is included (and the pizza is definitely edible), so IF I wanted to assume something, I would assume that it would be included in your cruise fare on the Freedom, too. :)

If the Freedom does have many new restaurants & some are free, how would that affect the dining room? I would think that many would not be going to the dining room every night. I also wonder how the tipping would be done. Maybe Freedom will start adding the tips to your bill automatically. I can hardly wait until the Freedom sails. The board is going to be full of questions about it!

Gail

Archived