Jewel and Australia/New Zealand

iggyc

I will be doing lots of research on the boards but it anyone has any suggestions for sailing on the Jewel  with Australia/New Zealand as our destination it would be greatly appreciated.

If you do that you will want to return to look at both countries in more detail.

Personally we have done a Round Australia on Princess and that would be a better introduction to all of Australia.

Do New Zealand on the Jewel and then come back for a month at least if you want to look at NZ properly

I agree with casofilia,  you will get just a taste of the Beautiful New Zealand and you will want to come back again for a more extensive view.  The Jewel (and Jade) are my favourite NCL ships, not so large and crowded as the Breakway.

We did a circumnavigation of Australia on the Sun Princess and a comfortable way to see so many ports and wonderful places.  The Jewel does have in the itinerary, we were on a christmas cruise, the wonderful South Island and the scenic cruising of the Sounds.  In my opinion as stunning as the glacier cruising in Alaska. 

• Like 2