Star, March 29, 2020 excursions

DZcreature

Does anyone booked on this cruise have more than two shore excursions showing when they log into My NCL?

A few weeks ago I was on my ncl planning shore excursions, and there were at least 25 excursions available. Before that, there had been 17 excursions listed. I booked two excursions the day that there were 25 plus excursions to choose from.  Now, I only have two excursions showing. These are the same as the two I already booked.

I called the excursion number to inquire if there was some glitch with the system, and ask if other excursions were available. The person who answered said these were the only ones plugged into the system. The person also thought that when I saw the high number of excursions I must have been looking at the general excursion listing on the NCL web site, and not the list specific to my cruise. I told her that I cruise on NCL often, and know where I was looking. She was having a hard time believing what I was saying, and finally offered to transfer me to IT department. I did not have time that day to wait to talk to them. Does anyone know what department plugs the excursions into the system?

2 hours ago, Son of a son of a ... said:

I think that when you book an excursion, the other excursions for that day no longer appear.  All that appears are the ones that you booked.  I went on NCL and looked at this cruise and there were a lot of excursions still available for the ABCs

There were originally other trips available. The villas at GSC we're available, and some excursions for Aruba. I had booked excursions in Bonaire and Curacao. The trips on the main NCL page are not showing up in my NCL for this cruise. I know it is still early, but want to make sure I get the trips we want.