Fun pass

Jocelynemark

I'm thinking of purchasing the fun pass for our cruise on the grandiosa in January. Its 108€ for 180€ of credits.

My question is how much are those things individually. It's my understanding that it can be used for formula one racing, bowling and XD theatre. Is there anything else its valid for?

Also does anyone know if it's hard to get a spot to do those things. I dont want to spend that money ahead and everytime I want to use it its lined up forever. Or do you book time slots on the MSC and me app onboard?

What is the XD movie? Is there just one or do they show different ones?

Also if we buy can both me and my husband use it. I assume one of us would pay for both of us at once.

Thanks for the help

17 hours ago, Jocelynemark said:

I'm thinking of purchasing the fun pass for our cruise on the grandiosa in January. Its 108€ for 180€ of credits.

My question is how much are those things individually. It's my understanding that it can be used for formula one racing, bowling and XD theatre. Is there anything else its valid for?

Also does anyone know if it's hard to get a spot to do those things. I dont want to spend that money ahead and everytime I want to use it its lined up forever. Or do you book time slots on the MSC and me app onboard?

What is the XD movie? Is there just one or do they show different ones?

Also if we buy can both me and my husband use it. I assume one of us would pay for both of us at once.

Thanks for the help

We've only done the package when it was an unlimited package on Divinia.  On that ship movies were like four options of 4D.  Newer ships they describe as 5D from what I've seen.  Movies on Divinia were super cool.  Race car was great too but it kept breaking so we got refund.

With the new packages we thought a bit too much.  On Seaside the areas never looked busy.  I know you are asking about Grandiosa though.

Edited by dexddd

bowling is 40 euros a go but is only from around 4pm or at least it was on seaside and it gets booked up quickly the 4d movies are as explained 4 shooting  games in 4d f1 is 10 euros a go there are a couple of arcade games that it can be used for on the seaside at least air hockey is not covered nor are the claw type games

10 hours ago, Epos Man said:

bowling is 40 euros a go but is only from around 4pm or at least it was on seaside and it gets booked up quickly the 4d movies are as explained 4 shooting  games in 4d f1 is 10 euros a go there are a couple of arcade games that it can be used for on the seaside at least air hockey is not covered nor are the claw type games

Just got off seaview, and bowling was 30 eur for 30 mins or 55 eur for 1 hour , only bookable on that day, but you could book for later on that day. we went at 4  (openind time) and booked for 9:30 that night, no problem. Definitely need to book this as always busy. F1 usually a couple of people all the time waiting to have a go. You get 5 mins or 3 laps which ever is shorter, don't worry no one i saw did the 3 laps in under 5 mins......lol. We went on the 4d only once , thought it was a bit rubbish, family of 4, 36 eur for 5 mins, IMO not really worth it. The only thing not covered by the fun pass was the prize games, grabber and claw. The arcade machines AND the air hockey is covered by the pass. Just put fun pass on one card and use that for everyone (even if they are not in your room ;) )

We used all our fun pass and a bit more, as we went bowling twice, and eldest wanted a "good lap time" on the F1

Hope this helps