Dock Location in Saigon?

msn123

Does anyone know where Nautica usually docks in Saigon?  I know there are multiple ports and are hoping we will not be way out in the commercial one.  As I try to arrange a private tour the tour operator needs to know.  Thank you in advance if you have the answer!

41 minutes ago, msn123 said:

Does anyone know where Nautica usually docks in Saigon?  I know there are multiple ports and are hoping we will not be way out in the commercial one.  As I try to arrange a private tour the tour operator needs to know.  Thank you in advance if you have the answer!

I'd be very suspicious of a local tour operator who does not know how to determine which of multiple docking locations any particular ship (on any particular day) will be using. All s/he would need to do is call the local port authority (or check its arrivals schedule on their website - if available).

• Like 1

The port authority website doesn't assign this far out.  We are the only cruise ship scheduled so I am hoping, since it is a smaller ship, we will be close in. The tour price changes if we are not, hence the question.